Is your face is looking less firm and full than it used too?
Our dermal filler treatments may be the perfect solution. Dermal fillers take the form medical grade hyaluronic acid gel, a naturally occurring substance that is found in our skin. When injected into the face dermal fillers smooth out wrinkles, folds or scars to give a smoother, fresher, more youthful appearance.
Many people have dermal filler injections around the nose and mouth to soften the lines that often occur there. They can also be used to smooth out scars or dents in the face and to define and enhance lips, or define jawlines and plump out cheeks, shape the chin & rejuvenate the tear throughs. Many people benefit from dermal filler treatments because everybody’s skin loses collagen as we age.
Collagen is the natural substance that shapes and supports the skin and as it decreases over time the natural lines and wrinkles of the skin become deeper and more visible as the face loses volume. Stress, pollution, sun exposure and smoking can all enhance this process, but dermal fillers can help to reduce the visible effects of ageing.
At Cole Aesthetics, we offer a range of advanced dermal filler treatments and can create a bespoke treatment package to help you get just the look you want. Your practitioner has been highly trained in the latest techniques including microcannula techniques.
Lip Augmentation is one of the most popular dermal filler treatments. When it comes to lip augmentation your practitioner is highly trained in multiple lip augmentation techniques such as Lip Tenting, Micro Droplets & More.
- Procedure Time: 60-90 minutes
- Back To Work: 24 Hours
- Anaesthetic: Topical Anaesthetic
- Full Recovery: 7-14 days
- Results Visible: Immediately
- Duration of Results: 6-18 Months
- Risks & Complications Bruising, infection, swelling, allergic reaction, asymmetry
- Treatment areas Lips, Smokers Lines, Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines, Jawline, Chin, Cheeks, Tear Throughs & Nose Bump Reshaping
DERMAL FILLER PRICES:
- Lip Filler 0.5ml £99
- Lip Filler 1ml £149
- Cheek Filler 1ml £149
- Cheek Filler 2ml £275
- Smokers Lines 1ml £149
- Marionette Lines 1ml £149
- Marionette Lines 2ml £275
- Nasolabial Folds 1ml £149
- Nasolabial Folds 2ml £275
- Chin Sculpting 1ml £149
- Chin Sculpting 2ml £275
- Non Surgical Nose Shaping 1ml £199
- Tear Troughs 1ml £199
- Jawline Enhancement 2ml £275
- Jawline Enhancement 3ml £375