Fungal Nail Treatment is a newer treatment for fungal nail infections that uses lasers to kill the fungus. It is effective in some cases, but it can be expensive. However, it is a good option for people who cannot take oral antifungal medications or who have had problems with topical antifungal medications.
Laser therapy works by emitting a beam of light that is absorbed by the fungus. The heat from the laser kills the fungus and prevents it from growing back. The laser is applied to the nail in a series of sessions, and the number of sessions needed will vary depending on the severity of the infection.
Laser fungal nail treatment has several advantages over other treatment options, including:
- Effectiveness. Laser therapy is effective in clearing up fungal nail infections in about 60-70% of cases.
- Convenience. Laser therapy is a quick and painless procedure that can be done in Aesthetics Clinic.
- Safety. Laser therapy is generally safe, with few side effects.
- Long-lasting results. Once the infection is cleared up, the new nail that grows in will be healthy and free of fungus.
Here are some specific advantages of laser fungal nail treatment compared to other treatment options:
- Oral antifungal medications. Laser therapy is more effective than oral antifungal medications in treating fungal nail infections. Oral antifungal medications can also have side effects, such as nausea, vomiting, and liver damage.
- Topical antifungal medications. Laser therapy is more effective than topical antifungal medications in treating fungal nail infections. Topical antifungal medications can be less effective than oral medications, and they can be more difficult to apply to the nail.
- Surgery. Laser therapy is a less invasive treatment than surgery. Surgery is usually only used as a last resort, as it can be painful and can lead to scarring.
Book Free Initial ConsultationThis is a Free Initial Telephone Consultation to Discuss your need & give you information regarding our treatments.
We Offer fantastic results for all the Treatment with Expert Advice
Our Treatments are up there among the most popular aesthetic treatments, loved worldwide by countless patients,
with treatment figures continuing to rise year by year.
- Professional, Long-term results that continue to improve.
- 8 Years Of Aesthetic Expertise.
- Leave your skin looking and feeling reinvigorated.
Cole Aesthetics Clinic Ltd. Walsall
Welcome to Cole Aesthetics Clinic Ltd. in Walsall – the premier aesthetics clinic of choice for the highest levels of patient care in the UK’s. Run by Aesthetics Practitioner Mr. Steven Cole.
the clinic provides a range of high end aesthetic treatments, including: Wrinkle relaxing treatment, Dermal filler, PDO threads,Every treatment, consultation and follow up appointment at Cole Aesthetics Clinic Ltd. is carried out by Practitioner Steven Cole.
His personal and bespoke approach, coupled with his exceptional and exclusive service, keeps his patients coming back again and again.
The Cole Aesthetics Clinic is situated right at the heart of Walsall, at 17 Cornwall Road, Park Hall, Walsall. To book your consultation with Practitioner Cole, or for More information.
Step 1 : Consultation
After your initial patient enquiry, you will be booked in for your first consultation with Cole Aesthetics Clinic Ltd., situated in Park Hall, Walsall. Unlike many other clinics, this consultation process is extremely comprehensive, lasting up to and above 60 minutes. During this time, Practitioner Steven Cole will assess the condition or conditions that you desire treatment for.
Step 2 : Treatment
Depending on the type of procedure required, Practitioner Steven Cole may be able to offer you treatment on the same day as your initial consultation. This is, of course, only if the type of treatment is safe to perform on the same day, and if this is not possible, then your first treatment will be arranged and scheduled at a convenient time for you. At Cole Aesthetics Clinic Ltd., every single treatment will be performed by Practitioner Steven Cole himself, without exceptions.
Step 3 : Post Treatment and After Care
The aftercare process for your individual treatment will have been discussed in depth during your initial consultation with Practitioner Steven Cole, and immediately post-treatment you will be presented with some detailed aftercare documents for your reference. You will also be supplied with Practitioner Cole’s mobile phone number, so that he can answer any questions, queries or concerns that you may have as quickly as possible.
Step 4 : Follow Up
Practitioner Steven Cole will schedule your follow up appointment immediately after the treatment itself. This follow up appointment will also be with Practitioner Steven Cole, in which he will review and adjust the results from your treatment if required.