Are you thinking of getting the Dermal fillers treatment? Of course, it is a great solution for skin problems. You can surely get it to boost the naturally-occurring substance hyaluronic acid in your skin. However, before you get the treatment, it’s always better to know the pros and cons of the Dermal Fillers Treatment.
Pros of the Dermal Fillers Treatment:
- Dermal fillers are great in smoothening out the fine line and wrinkles. It is also effective in reducing the signs of aging of the skin.
- It also helps in stimulating the production of collagen. Collagen is useful in making your skin look more youthful and radiating.
- Dermal fillers treatment is a non-surgical method of treatment. It is a quick and simple procedure that can hardly take up to an hour at the max.
- The side-effects of the treatment are mild or moderate. It is normal to feel some redness, bruising, and soreness during the treatment. However, there is no recovery time.
- You might experience some discomfort while undergoing the treatment. But it is not very painful. The expert technician will make sure that you feel minimum pain.
Cons of the Dermal Fillers Treatment:
- The effects of the treatment may not be permanent. However, the results can last between 6 and 18 months, depending on the skin type and the type of filter used.
- The treatment can seem expensive. But the Cole Aesthetics offers you the treatment at the most reasonable price.
- The final results of the treatment may vary from person to person. So will the lasting period.
- Some might experience additional side-effects like rashes, swelling, itching, and bruising.
- The rarest side-effect of this treatment can be the risk of developing lumps under the skin or the filter blocking a blood vessel. This side-effect is extremely rare and have very less chance to occur.