How does Jalupro work?
Jalupro stimulates the production of new cells by initiating the metabolic activity. Since it uses a blend of amino acids and hyaluronic acid (HA), it works to give your skin a fresh and glowing texture. Studies have shown that the unique combination of amino acids (Glycine, L-proline, L-lysine, L-leucine) and HA can help revitalise your skin’s natural properties. It ensures the maintenance of optimum moisture levels through the skin-revitalizing HA. It also keeps free radicals in control. Along with amixture of amino acids, HA it is known to stimulate the skin’s natural elastin that can make your skin look supple, firm and remove the decolouration around the eye area that stress other life factors can bring on.
Jalupro can be effectively used for:
- Restoring radiance and firmness of dull skin
- Preventing and reducing sagging skin in the face and body
- Reducing fine lines and signs of expression
- Preventing elastosis
- Improving the appearance of acne scars, keloids and stretch marks
BEFORE AND AFTER
What to expect?
Jalupro is an injectable, so you may experience slight discomfort. Your practitioner will ensure that your experience is comfortable by using special needles and local anaesthetic.
The entire process can take anywhere between 30-60 minutes depending on the areas and intensity of treatment.
We recommend between 2-4 treatments for maximum rejuvenation results, this can also be combined with some other aesthetics treatments in a tailored skin care package.
You will start to experience younger and smoother looking skin within a couple of days after your first treatment. For your treatment to be effective, you will require follow-up sessions as advised by your practitioner.
Jalupro effects can last up to 6 months.
Jalupro comes in a unique packaging that ensures the active ingredients do not degrade.
Post Treatment Care
- If Jalupro is used on areas that are exposed to the sun, it is preferable to stay out of the sun for 7 days post-treatment.
- Avoid use of face powder and make-up for 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming pools, hot tubs & saunas for 72 hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or conditions that cause excessive sweating for 24 hours
- If you have used the treatment on your skin, neck areas, sleep in an elevated position the first evening.
- Make sure your face receives as much ventilation as possible.
- Avoid alcohol, and drink a lot of water. This will keep you hydrated and enable the dermal solution to work to your skin’s advantage.
Jalupro Classic provides amazing results when delivered in a course of 4 x treatments spaced 7-10 days apart even though most people will see improvements from the very first treatment.
Our VIP Jalupro Treatment provides the amazing benefits of multiple treatments for maximum results, both resurfacing and rebuilding your skin.
- VIP Jalupro Treatment Including:
- Epiderma5 40% AHA Chemical Peel
- Jalupro Classic Injections
- Jalupro Moisturising Biocellulose Face Mask