Aren’t you fed up doing exercises to tone your abdomen? Of course, exercise can provide you the toned abdomen you want. But the question remains: When? Well, it is hard to answer. It depends on a number of factors, like diet or exercising pattern. Why don’t you try out a faster method? Dermatologists have come up with some amazing solutions to get rid of stubborn fat. The treatment is known as the Fat Dissolving Injections.
What are Fat Dissolving Injections?
These injections provide the same results of lipolysis treatment but in a non-invasive way. Moreover, the injections inject a naturally found substance called a deoxycholic acid solution. This treatment can be used to treat small, exercise-resistant, pockets of fat around the chin, chest, abdomen, love handles, thighs, knees, and more.
How does the Fat Dissolving Injections work?
The injections work by liquefying the fat cells. The fat cells destroyed completely and release lipids. The released lipids are then expelled out of the body through the lymphatic system. Finally, the fat layer of the body is removed.
If you are willing to get the Fat Dissolving Injections, then below are some common facts about the treatment.
- Procedure Time: 30 minutes.
- Back to work: Immediately.
- Anesthetic: Not needed.
- Full Recovery: No downtime.
- Visible Results: Within 6 weeks of the treatment.
- Duration of Results: Permanent Fat Reduction.
- Risks & Complications: Bruising, Infection, Swelling, Allergic reaction, Tenderness.
- Treatment Areas: Double Chin, Abdomen, Flanks, Bingo Wings, Thighs, Moobs & more.
But, are you suitable to get the Fat Dissolving Injections?
You are not a suitable candidate for the treatment if you have any of the following:
- Liver or kidney disease.
- An active skin problem in the area.
- Taking any blood-thinning medications like warfarin.
However, if you don’t have the above diseases, you can get the treatment from the best aesthetic clinic in the UK – The Cole Aesthetics Clinic.